This is the Official website for the Ladies Bowling League of Ireland (LBLI)
LBLI Championships Week
Notice to all Attending the 2019 LBLI Championships
– Players, Officials and Supporters
The practice Dates and Times in Crumlin are as follows :-
Friday 9th August from 3 – 7 pm
Saturday 10th August from 6.30 – 8 pm
(If these times don’t suit some people they can get in touch with Noeleen Kelly and she will see if she can sort something out. Her mobile number is 087 2317696)
1. Whites or Club Colors to be worn for all matches.
2. Please turn off your mobile phone. If it is important that you must leave it on BE SURE IT IS ON SILENT. This applies to all attending the semi-finals and finals.
3. All players must check in with the Competition Committee no later than 15 mins before each match.
4. Starting times for all matches Monday to Wednesday will be either 1.30pm or 5.30pm. If there are changes to Wednesday Finals the competitors will be notified and also the Ladies Club Secretaries. Thursday Finals Day starting times will be 1030am or 2.30pm (Singles Finals 3pm) as the Finals Dinner is on Thursday evening in Crumlin.
5. Complimentary sandwiches, scones, cakes tea/coffee for players and officials. In addition, sandwiches, scones, cakes available to order for spectators. The LBLI wish to thank Crumlin Bowling Clubfor extending this facility to spectators..
6. L.B.L.I. bowls stickers will be provided for all matches, please ensure your existing stickers are removed before arrival.
7. Finals will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, the Schedule to be advised during the week. Players must be available for play on both days. Players may have to play 2 matches on the same day if required.
8. All players involved in the finals on Wednesday and Thursday are invited to the Finals Dinner on Thursday evening in Crumlin. If you are unable to attend, please advise in advance.
9. Please ensure that you are in compliance with the L.B. L. I. Anti-Doping policy.
Good Luck to all,
Hon Competition Secretary