ILB Current Rounds
Notice to all players
If you are on medication that is on the banned list of substances and have qualified for the National Championships or you are on the International Panel, then you must apply for a TUE as soon as the ILB Championships are completed. please allow 21 days for the application to be processed.
Submitting the Results
- In order to assist me with the speedy processing of results please take care when completing the online results form and ensure you complete all fields correctly. The form can be accessed via the link on the home page of the website or by clicking on this link
- When you have submitted the form the details you have submitted will be reported back to you. Please check again that all the information is correct and resubmit the form if there are any errors.
- There is no longer any need to submit the card but make sure to retain the signed card until after the next round, in case of any disputes
- If a substitute has played list them in the position they played on the rink as well as confirming their name in the substitute section
- In the case of a walkover answer Yes to the Walkover Conceded question and state the Club and Skip of the team conceding the walkover in the next box.
- In order to expedite the publication of the next round draws results should be sent in as soon as possible after completion of they match. Under rule they must be received by me within three days of the match being played. For matches postponed due to an unplayable green, the result must also be submitted on the night of the match.
ILB Competition Secretary