This is the Official website for the Bowling League of Ireland (BLI)
The BLI leagues split into three sections.
- The Senior Leagues which consist of Divisions 1 and 2 and are played on a Saturday afternoon.
- The Junior Leagues which consist of Divisions 3, 4, 5, and 6 which are played as follows
- Division 3 on a Saturday afternoon.
- Divisions 4 and 5 on a Monday evening.
- Division 6 on a Wednesday evening.
- The Veterans Leagues which are open to all BLI members over the age of 55 on the 1st of April of the current year.
Saturday league matches start at 2.30pm except where two matches are scheduled for the same green on the same day. In this case the lower division match shall start at 10.30am. They are played to 18 ends.
Monday and Wednesday matches start at 6.30pm except before the second Monday of May and after the first Monday in August evening matches will start at 6.00pm due to lack of light. They are played to 16 ends.
Veteran’s matches start at 11.00 am. They are played to 16 ends.