Following on from recent correspondence, you may be aware or recall that Special Olympics will be holding our annual Collection Day on Friday 29th April. Any support you could give or generate would mean so much to the beneficiaries of Special Olympics Ireland and most especially our athletes and their families. If you wish to play your part to help change lives by supporting us, you can find out more on our website www.specialolympics.ie or click on one of the links below :-
1. Volunteer on Collection Day Volunteer for Special Olympics Collection Day | Special Olympics Ireland
2. Take part in our 5Km Challenge 5K for Collection Day | Special Olympics Ireland
3. Organise a Fundraiser in your workplace or school Fundraise in your school or workplace | Special Olympics Irelandann
4. Donate Donate Now- Euro | Special Olympics Ireland via our website or Revolut in ROI via the Donate button.
5. You can also donate €6 by texting SPORT to 50300.
As one of our valued supporters, please would you share this appeal with relevant people in your network and note this Friday 29th April in your diary. We would love to see you engage by donating, sharing, retweeting, and liking our Collection Day messages.
Thank you most sincerely,
CEO | Special Olympics Ireland
Sport Ireland Campus | Snugborough Road | Blanchardstown | Dublin 15 | D15 PC63