Sport Ireland have requested all NGB’s to post the following on their website.
Please find below a list of Walk-In Covid-19 Testing Centres, which are opening this week. We would ask you to please circulate these through your club network and on social media to support the identification of asymptomatic cases in the community.
Opening Thursday, 1 April:
· City of Dublin Education and Training Board, Coláiste Eoin, Cappagh Road, Dublin 11, D11 AY65 (for 7 days)
· Quay Street Car Park, Quay Street, Balbriggan, Co Dublin, K32KD57 (for 7 days)
· Navan O’Mahonys GAA Club, Paddy O’Brien Park, Brews Hill, Dillonsland, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 V383 (for 5 days)
Opening Friday, 2 April:
· Naas Racecourse, Tipper Road, Tipper West, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 ED00 (for 5 days)
· Crumlin GAA, Club House, Lorcan O’ Toole Park, Park Crescent, Crumlin, D12 NX33 (for 7 days)
· Athlone Regional Sports Centre, Brawny Road, Curragh, Athlone, Co. Westmeath N37 W3W0 (for 5 days)
· Town Hall/Library Car Park, Ballinasloe, H53 F2K3 (for 3 days)