Dear NGB / Funded Body,
Sport Ireland now invites recognised Governing Bodies of Sport & other Funded Bodies to apply for support under the Government’s recently announced investment programme for sport.
The Fund is divided into four key schemes:
- €40 million support for the three main field sports
- €10 million support for recognised National Governing Bodies, Local Sports Partnerships & Other Funded Bodies
- €15 million to support NGB affiliated clubs
- €5 million to support Restart & Renewal Plans
The following are links to the appropriate documents
- Funding Guidelines
- Consolidated Grant Scheme Application Forms
- Club Funding Spreadsheet
- Restart & Renewal Project Application
- Declaration & Checklist
Points to Note:
- All Organisations applying for funding should return the Consolidated Application Forms along with a signed Declaration & Checklist.
- Organisations applying for funding on behalf of individual clubs should also return the Club Funding Spreadsheet.
- Organisations seeking to develop new programmes that can advance sport and physical activity in the post COVID 19 public health era should also return the Restart & Renewal Project Application Form.
- Sport Ireland will engage directly with the relevant bodies in relation to the Disability Sport Working Group in due course.
- The closing date for applications will be Monday 14th of September at 5pm.
- Late applications cannot be accepted.
- Sport Ireland will make an initial assessment on the level of request under each scheme.
- Final decisions will need to take into account the level of demand across the schemes.
- Depending on the level of submissions, the outcome of those deliberations will be communicated to sports organisations in October 2020.
- NGBs will need to put in place a parallel timeline to facilitate the applications of their affiliate clubs.
- A webinar and Q&A session on the scheme will take place on Tuesday 28th July at 1130am.
- The webinar is targeted at NGBs and NGB Unit funded bodies.
- Queries on the scheme can be submitted by NGBs in advance of the webinar.
Link to the webinar is as follows:
Queries & Submissions:
- All Applications should be submitted by the deadline to Shane Califf email@example.com
- Early submissions welcome.
- Any queries on the scheme can be raised with either myself or Paul McDermott.
Shane Califf – Director of Governing Bodies
Sport Ireland | The Courtyard | Sport Ireland National Sports Campus |
Snugborough Road | Blanchardstown | Dublin 15 | D15 PN0N
(T) +353-1-8608842 | (E) firstname.lastname@example.org